[IP] Name of first pump-enabled stuffed animal (puppet actually)

HURRAY!! I remembered his name!!!

G.P. (short for Guinea Pig, which is how I felt 20 years ago).

G.P. was the cutest member of our pumper group (also thought to be one of
in existance in US).

G.P. was banned from meetings (as were the t-shirts I printed that said
"Guinea Pig Numer #.... and the serial number of pump one was wearing).  Oh
well: maybe he would be more welcome in this group.