In a message dated 11/7/99 11:22:36 PM, email @ redacted writes:

<<  when my blood sugars are consistently high (250-300) I actually
feel physically better...a little more relaxed, less "edgy". Has anyone
experienced this? >>

I wonder if the feeling better has to do more with a smaller range than the
level itself?(250 - 300 is not much variation)  After almost 45 years of
diabetes, I never feel good anymore with blood sugars much over 200, but I
know as a child I was much more comfortable with highs than lows.  Now I feel
much, much better after days when I have not gone out of normal range, either
too high or too low (days which I probably never had when I was a child)

Linda Zottoli