Re: [IP] Orange juice?

A long way back and several times since I was dx (22 years),I was told not
to have juice. It is absorbed so quickly that it sends your bg up high, very
fast. Eating the fresh fruit is way better because it has all the fibre in
it to slow down absorption. The same goes for other pure fruit juices too.
If you really like the juice you might try having some carb with lots of
fibre in it at the same time to slow down absorption. Maybe triscuits or
something like that. hope this helps!!...Carolyn

.  Fruit juice sends my blood sugars up at warp speed.