Re: [IP] Chat time schedule

Would someone please post the IP chat times,   I remember seeing them in a
prior post but neglected to print them out,  As I would realy enjoy chating
with members directly.  I know that they are posted on other forms of mail
that IP sends out , but I only wish to receive the digest because of the
amount of mail I already receive on a daily basis from other
organazations!!!!     I would also like to know if their are any other
pumpers from Maine on the list!!!!!    Thank You  CJ  Jutras