Thanks for your response.  I'm so glad to hear that you don't do that to
yourself any longer.  DKA is something I have just thought "oh that would be
easy" and have never come close to.  My A1C's run between 6.5 and 7.0 for the
last several years.  I can't stand when my surgars are much above 175.  I
feel awful when I get close to 200.  Thank you for your concern but I really
don't feel like I have a problem at this point and time.  I do need to loose
25 lb. and I guess I'm just frustrated with that.  Other than my jeans are
tight I feel like I have a good grip on the whole picture.