Re: [IP] Another Insurance question

 I think it's just the pumps themselves
>that you have to get directly from MiniMed.  If I'm wrong, someone will
>correct me... :)

I had to go thru the distrubutor where I get my supplies thru.  I started
the ball rolling by calling mini med and then they called back and said
because of my insurance I had to go thru this other company.  mini med was
great tho, the local rep faxed over all the documentation that this other
company needed and the other company just turned it in.  pumps were back
ordered at the time so it took about 3  weeks to get the pump.