[IP] Naming you pump

This recent discussion of multiple pumps for disitronics people has me

For those of us who have been on multiple pumps over the years (I think I'm up
to fifteen or twenty if I count all of the 'fix it' pumps I've gotten over the
years): do we qualify as polygamists or as wife dumpers??  I still have a 506
and a 507 'on the shelf' (in case of failure) so I haven't really 'dumped'
them (507 is still a VERY nice pump).

By the way: what is the deal with sending these pumps to someone for 'recycle'
(i.e. sending to Insulin Pumpers for others to use them?)  Has this been
fleshed out yet?

As it goes: first stuffed animal who wore a pump as far as I know was my
sisters sesame street doll (with attachable eyes and ears and nose so one
could make look like anyone or anything).  I had a name for him but lost it
somewhere in memory (although the puppet showed up again a few years ago and I
remembered it then, so with a little cleanup I might recover it).

 This message sent to you from the desk of
  Yerachmiel Bruchya haLevi Altman's computer.

The contents of this message have never been read, none-the-less
checked for validity, truth or political correctness.

All correspondence about this letter should be sent to the author's
mommy who will scold him if need be