[IP] Re: Newer Pumping Insulin book?

Jeffrey, that's the latest one available, but there is a Humalog (Lispro)
supplement of about 6 pages that Torrey Pines publishing will send you.
Also: A few months back on this list someone posted that the authors of
"Pumping Insulin'' were issuing a new edition due out in December....Anyone
know if that's still on?

***** Jeffrey wrote:
Neither my local Borders nor Barnes and Noble carry it. And the version on
Amazon.com is from 1994. A review on the Amazon site indicates this edition
does not discuss lispro. From other messages on the list, I've seen
reference to a chapter on lispro in an edition of the book. Any suggestions
about where I can get a more recent edition?