Re: [IP] A BIZARRE BEHAVIORAL (?) DIABETES-RELATED QUESTION

I had gestational diabetes, which (supposedly) went away after I gave birth.
About three months after birth, all my pregnancy weight suddenly dropped off,
and I was exhausted - which I figured was motherhood catching up with me. It
was only after I couldn't seem to stop drinking and quench my thirst that it
occured to me that I should probably check my blood sugars - which were of
course off the meter. Absolutely wouldn't recommend this as the way to lose
weight. It just seems horribly dangerous.
Lynn