RE: Re: [IP] Chalk one up to stupidity (for Eric Goodman)

>In fact, other than quickly getting my blood sugar back up, I did not have
>any other reaction and I did not feel out of sorts at all.

I have had Glucagon injected in me 4 times, all in my teens.  Each
reaction was the same as Bob stated above.  In fact my blood sugars
were pretty normal for the rest of the day.  However I have been given
the D50W injection as Eric mentioned when I was admitted into the
hospital once and that made me violently ill.  So I guess this is
another one of those YMMV situations.

-- Sherry