[IP] Checkbook Logs > Teresa

Hi Teresa,
I was in need of a new log book and tried all the local pharmacies - couldn't
find any.
I called LifeScan (1-800-227-8862) and they sent me 2 (FREE of charge). Also
there is a postcard in the back of the log that you mail in and you can get 2
free/yearly. Otherwise they are $2.00 each. I'm sure the other companies do
this too, I just happened to call them, because I have one of their meters.
Sally =o)