Re: [IP] Minimed and free meter

In a message dated 11/8/99 7:57:39 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I was told by the pump trainer that you get your free Accu-check meter 2
 after you send in your registration card...not 2 weeks after you get the
pump. >>

Ive had my pump since the 26th of September.......no one ever mentioned a
free meter to me.   I sent in my registration card the same day I got the
pump......is this free meter an offer to ALL new pumpers?