From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Jeffrey Weiss
Sent: Monday, November 08, 1999 12:07 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Pumping Insulin, the book

Neither my local Borders nor Barnes and Noble carry it. And the version on
Amazon.com is from 1994. A review on the Amazon site indicates this edition
does not discuss lispro. From other messages on the list, I've seen
reference to a chapter on lispro in an edition of the book. Any suggestions
about where I can get a more recent edition?

Jeffrey Weiss
email @ redacted
Dallas, TX