Re: [IP] Doctor's kickbacks??

In a message dated 11/8/99 12:11:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< My husband is a doctor and I know that they get kickback for all kinds of
 things.  I'm on a Disetronic pump and my husband at this point has not been
 contacted by MM for any kind of kickbacks.?
 Teresa >>
Being a healthcare administrator, I have been made aware that any type of
"incentive" or kickback for a physician using any type of drug, or service,
is a violation of the Stark Act.  There are extremely high penalties, and
punishment------that is if they are caught.    Dianne