[IP] Orange juice?

Hi everyone--I have learned a lot from this list so I'm going to ask this
question that Gossamer (my pump) & I are struggling with--I usually take
glucose tablets when I have an insulin reaction, but sometimes I don't have
any or just don't feel like chewing on one of those so I'll have orange
juice.  But the OJ seems to make my blood sugar go very high--anyone else
have any experience with this?  One example, on Saturday I had a 31 at
approx. 10 a.m. and had about 4 oz. of OJ (my usual amt. for an insulin
reaction).  An hour later I was 221.  This kind of spike in my blood sugars
seems to happen a lot when I use OJ--but I like it and want to figure this
out.  Help!