Re: [IP] A BIZARRE BEHAVIORAL (?) DIABETES-RELATED QUESTION

I also have had diabetes 23 yrs and am 34 yrs old.  I have always wanted to
throw myself into ketoacidoses to loose weight but never have the courage?  I
feel so bad when I'm high I can't stand it.  Anytime my surgars go much above
170 I feel awful.  I have always thought that would be an easy way to drop a
couple of pounds.  Wish I had the gusts to do it.  Please let me know what
you have to say about this.
Teresa