I have never shared this before because I don't know anyone with
diabetes. At various times in my life, I have gone on a "keytone diet",
i.e. let my blood sugar run high to lose weight. I have read that up to
25% of female diabetics have done this. My problem/question is, it seems
like when my blood sugars are consistently high (250-300) I actually
feel physically better...a little more relaxed, less "edgy". Has anyone
experienced this? Does insulin have an effect of making someone feel
more "on edge"? Or is it a psychological thing? If anyone has any ideas
to share about this PLEASE write to me or post them on this board. This
is something I have been wondering about for years.  By the way, I've
had diabetes 22 years (since age 13), have had my pump since june, and
have no complications. Thank you anyone for sharing your experience with