[IP] Another pump

I have a question.  Someone who I met recently who is part of the List
told me that she read on this List, that when one goes to buy a second
MiniMed pump (after the first dies of old age), that MiniMed offers the
second (or third, et al.) for only $500???  I certainly do not remember
hearing this.  I can hardly beleive that this would be so, but would be
music to the ears of those of us who pay for pumps and supplies

Janet Riganti