Re: [IP] proceedure

Gina & Jose wrote:

> When you have a low before a meal, what do you used to do?

If bg is between 60-100 (my target is 100-130) I take .5 or 1 unit less
of the meal bolus (1 unit drops me 60).  Depending on the time of day
and what I am eating, I may wait 5-10 minutes after starting to eat to
do the meal bolus.

If bg is under 60 I treat the low with fast acting carbs and then bolus
for the meal and eat.

I based this on my endo's guidelines and adjusted based on knowing how
my bgs behave.