Re: [IP] Doctor's kickbacks??

Well, there are some very intelligent people on this list.  MM has been known
to 'help' doctors out.   It is real unfortunate that some doctors act this
way because
D has a really fine pump.  Unfortunately I only found this out after my doc
a MM pump.  He told me it was the better pump (I now know my doctor didn't
the first thing about either pump).  Your doctor should give you choice not
based on
his/her pocketbook but based on your needs.