Re: [IP] carbs in home made food

Hi Ruth!
I am not THE nice lady, just another nice lady who figured out your carb
count on the muffins.  For 24 muffins made with 1% or 2% milk, they would be
23.7 grams of carbohydrate for each muffin.  If you use skim milk, the
difference will be negligible.

One of the best things you could purchase for yourself and Geneva is a copy
of Bowes and Church's Food Values of Portions Commonly Used.  It is available
through Amazon.com and has anything you could need regarding carb counts.  I
usually figure out my recipes the first time I prepare them using this book
and just record the info on the recipe.

Good luck with the muffins!