Re: [IP] Diabetic or Not?- Amenic?

when my thyroid stopped working ...one of the first symptoms (clinical) for
me was anemia.  then the other symptoms came SLOOOWLY!  :   lethargy,
facial puffiness/weight gain,  cessation of sweating,  no hair growth under
arms/legs,  head hair falling out,  wacko periods that lasted two - three

if she is experiencing any of these symptoms, I would consider having her
thyroid function tested.  thyroid conditions are auto-immune and often not
detected until late in life.  (my condition appeared at age 40).  diabetes
occurs often in families with autoimmune disorders such as thyroid