Re: [IP] priming after reconnection

Does anyone else prime 0.5 after
>reconnecting.  I was advised to do this from pump trainer to get "air out".
>My husband thinks its crazy, because it's giving him 0.5
>insulin.............any advice please?

I was told by my trainer to always do the 0.5 prime when changing to a new
site (once the tubing prime is done & the tubing connected to the site) to
fill the cannula.  It doesn't seem that  that small of an amount would cause
a tremendous drop to make him rebound & bounce high...is he extremely
sensitive to insulin, so that a small amount could have that kind of an