Re: [IP] Doctor's kickbacks??

I am told that this is a possibility. My endo, who was enthusiastic about me
going on the pump, would only put me on a MiniMed. I said I knew there were
differences, and although MiniMed is a good product, I wanted to look at
both. I talked with pump users for 3 months.

When I went back to do the deed, my endo had started working with Disetronic
and said she really liked the every three minute distribution of insulin.

Bottom line is, if your doc offers only one, push them. All of us should
have the opportunity to look at both. The endo is not paying for the pump,
and it's our choice.