[IP] pumpkin muffins...no carb count yet

oven  -   400 degrees
20-25  min
doubled recipe...makes 48 -  2 " muffins

 Dry Ingredients...sift / mix together:

1  3/4 cups white flour
1  3/4 cups whole wheat flour ( I use the white, whole wheat  >grocery
2 teas. cinnamon
2 teas. (freshly grated - if possible) nutmeg
 1 cup sugar
4 teaspoons baking powder
1  1/2 teas. salt

Wet Ingredients:

 Mix in separate bowl  4 eggs...then add the following and mix well:

 4 - 6 Tablespoons oil  ( I use canola)
 1  1/2 cups milk  ( I use skim)
  2 cups  fresh pumpkin  (you can microwave the pumpkin and scrape out
flesh...about 12 min. on high  for a "head size"  pumpkin which yields 4
cups.  I freeze other 2 cups for holidays)

add liquid to dry...mix NO more than about 20 sec.  do NOT over mix...lumpy
batter is normal.  otherwise your muffins will toughen!

now if we can just get the carb count!