Re: [IP] carbs in home made food-ruth's muffins!!

I am making pumpkin muffins today

   Ruth!! What you didn't do was post the rest of the recipe!! :) They sound
good -- would you mind posting the recipe here (carb content included if you
have it by then, if not, I will try to figure it out.)
By the way, I know I'm slacking on my cheesecake recipe that I promised a
loooooong time ago . . .I'm still looking for it.  Hopefully it will turn up
in time for thanksgiving!  I also need to find a good pumpkin pie recipe . .
. .yum :)  Take care, Gianna