Re: [IP] sil site degradation in three days

Hi All -

I cannot claim "credit" for this - I routinely leave my sites in for 4 days.
I change them on the 4th day.  BUT, I have dry skin - perhaps that helps.
Until this pump, I never considered anythiing about diabetes "lucky", but
perhaps this pump is just that.  I have had my pump "Nellie" since January
and have routinely changed her set every 4 days.  I started out using both
sof-sets and silhouettes but after 3 sof-sets failed in 2 weeks, changed to
just usiing sils.  I loved Randall's message about his pump; the same thing
applies to me.

If I can do anything to help, pls let me know.       Jane