[IP] Re: Minimed and free meter

Yes, I, too, was promised a free meter by Minimed's trainer (when I started
pumping 4 months ago) and never got it. I called the meter company to
inquire, but still no meter. Hadn't thought of calling Minimed....

From: "dubjut" <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP]  Minimed and free meter

Did any one else get told from their Minimed rep that they would receive a
free Accu-chek Complete Meter about two weeks after they receive their
pump?   I received my pump over two months ago and have not received my
meter yet!!!!!   I called minimed and they said I should receive it soon.
Just curious if any other members had the same problem!!!    CJ  Jutras