Re: [IP] sil site degradation in three days

> > How long is everyone keeping their silhouette sites in place?  I am
> > trouble leaving them there for three days.....

   Me too -- I don't have this problem with sof-sets.  I think it's because
no matter how I try to tape those sils down, the cannula can move back and
forth more and it irritates the site.  Usually on the third day, I have to
change it or I'd pull it out anyway because it's so itchy.  I never have
this problem with sof sets, so I think I will switch to those permanently.
(I know it isn't the tape on the sils because I've tested that separately
and also I put IV3000 down first anyway. :)  --Gianna