Re: [IP] pump candidate

My name is Teresa and I am 34 yrs old and had diabetes for 23 yrs. I have
been pumping for 3 weeks with a disetronic v100 and love it.  I play hockey
on a womens team and don't have any problem with my pump getting in my way. I
went on the pump because of having so many lows in a week.  The pump have
wiped those out and I feel great. My A1C was 7.0 before going on the pump and
I have only been pumping for 3 weeks but my surgars are usually between 60
and 130.  I love it.  You can email me on my private email at
email @ redacted if you would like to chat about anything.  I love pumping.
 I use to take anywhere from 5-7 shots a day for tight control.  I hope this
helps you.