Re: [IP] Minimed and free meter

  I received my pump over two months ago and have not received my
>meter yet!!!!!   I called minimed and they said I should receive it soon.

  Yes, I also wondered at about the fourth week when I would get my free
meter.  I called minimed, and they weren't really able to help -- told me
I'd get it soon and that I should call accuchek for details because they
handled it.  So I did, and they really weren't much help either, only told
me that I should be receiving it -- the first person wasn't even aware of
any agreement with MM.  But about a week later I got my meter :)  --Gianna