[IP] silhouette problems

In a message dated 11/7/99 11:45:53 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< How long is everyone keeping their silhouette sites in place?  I am having
trouble leaving them there for three days.. >>

What problems are you having?  I was getting red bumps and occasional pus
from mine, until I started using a tegaderm HP tape underneath (insert
through it).  I don't know if it is increased cleanliness or less movement or
some combination of the 2, but I now can go 3 days with no obvious irritation
or redness at all.