[IP] sil site degradation in three days

well, despite velosulin/humalog mix...geneva is still having to change out
on her third day.  yesterday she was 500 when we checked before going to a
football dinner.  with pizza and cake with frosting!  we thought the high
number was from our flu shots that afternoon.  nope...it was the site.  as
soon as she changed out...she came down.

geneva is using the sof-sets...MM.