[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #639

In a message dated 11/07/1999 9:52:48 AM US Mountain Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 I am writing for my daughter, Stephanie, who had had IDDM for about 15
 months (dx 8/98).  She was diagnosed a month after her 7th birthday and is
 8 now.  We live in Scottsdale, AZ.  Today is her first day pumping insulin
 with her new MM508 pump!  We chose a pump so we could achieve better
 control of her numbers (af >>
Laurie,  I'm also in Scottsdale.  I see the MM508 is  the latest model.  I
have a 507C and really love it.  Do you know what features the 508 has
compared to the 507C?  I hope your daughter's diabetes will be under control
with your(her) new pump.  I have and excellent CDE and endo.  My CDE is
diabetic and has been using a pump for about 19 years.
The pump takes time to fine tune the basals, at least it did for me.
Good luck!