Re: [IP] Supportive endos/ former endo

Ellen, i'm with you.  The reason there are so many more kids on the pump
is because it works!  It is hard to take negative comments about the
pump from those who have not tried it.  There is a reason there are so
many more parents of pumpers chatting and it is hard to contain our
excitement when we see all the great benefits and want to share them
with others.  I sometimes feel guilty talking to parents on MDI when I
hear of their frustrations with control on injections.  Alex loves his
pump and we are proud of him!

mother of Alex(10) dx 11/94, pump 8/99