Re: [IP] Supportive endos/ former endo

We have found an excellent endo.  We have only seen him twice, but he is
very efficient, knowledgeable, and caring.  He has us fax Erika's BGs every
two weeks.  He then calls us to make adjustments in her insulin, if needed.
He sees her every 6-8 weeks.

We brought up our desire for an insulin pump on our second visit.  He was
very excited that we were interested, as he said it is the ultimate control.

He is giving a lecture this Thursday, along with MiniMed and several pump
users, at one of our local clinics.  We plan to attend.

Kim S.
Erika's mom, 20 y/o w/cystic fibrosis, diabetes, asthma, epilepsy and