[IP] Frozen Shoulder Therapy

Just recalled someone talking on this list a couple of years (?) ago about
seeing an osteopath (?) who put them under sedation and then manipulated the
shoulders to their full range of motion.  Evidentally this is like pulling
two bandaids apart and I wince to even think of it remembering how painful
it was to even tie my apron strings behind my back.  'They' reported that it
worked like a charm- but no mention of the procedure's name or cost.
Dianne   email @ redacted