Re: [IP] Supportive endos/ former endo

Annette wrote: "Sometimes I still have to pinch myself when I think of how
long we tried for the pump and how well it's going now that Josh actually has

I'm glad to hear it's going so well for Josh and your family.  Sometimes when
I'm chatting on another website, I am attacked for promoting the pump with
such enthusiasm.  It's as if certain parents feel there's some sort of
conspiracy going on to push the pump on their kids.  While I don't PUSH it on
others, I want the parents who struggle to know what an increased quality of
life their child can also experience on the pump instead of MDI.  I will not
stop telling parents how great it's been for us!  Welcome to the club :-).