Teens & Pumps (was)Re: [IP] Pumping since 9/28- Thanks!!

Annette:
    GREAT post! I'm sure I'm not the only IP "regular" who was smiling while
reading what a difference the pump has made for your 16 yr old's life in only
a few short weeks. I'm printing this out for my 16 yr old daughter to take to
her Teen Support Group tonight.....So far, we've got 27 RSVPs!!!!...about 2/3
of the teens coming are on pumps too!...I would love to be the proverbial
"fly on the wall", but we parents are "personna non grata", so I'm escorting
them to a local restaurant where we can talk about our kids, while they talk
about US!! LOL...Seriously, I am THRILLED & can't imagine that any one of
them will walk out of this initial session NOT feeling better about having
met so many other teens grappling with the same issues!

Regards, Renee