[IP] Fw: P-A-D THOUGHT OF THE DAY

----------
From: email @ redacted
To: List Members
Subject: P-A-D THOUGHT OF THE DAY
Date: Sunday, November 07, 1999  9:08AM

----

Good Morning Friends,

Tomorrow in this spot you'll find a few words about our first sponsor.  We
have made arrangements for New South Communications to make a donation to
JDF.  This donation is contingent upon the P-A-D Thoughts circulation.  In
other words, the more people that see the sponsors name and message the
more JDF and diabetes research will benefit.  So I urge you, contact anyone
and everyone you know who's lives have been touched by diabetes and have
them subscribe.  Every-time someone receives our P-A-D, Thoughts of the
Day, from our server, our sponsor makes a contribution to diabetes
research.  It can't be any easier.

----

TOGETHER... OUR STRENGTH, COURAGE & COMMITMENT
WILL OVERCOME ANY CHALLENGES THIS DAY MAY BRING

TODAY IS SUNDAY NOVEMBER 7TH, THE 311TH DAY OF 1999
THERE ARE 54 DAYS LEFT IN THE YEAR
PUSHING AWAY DIABETES
DAY 7 @ 7000

 SUNDAY THOUGHTS:

Two special gifts today, both submitted by Jeni Tambash

"Along unfamilar paths I wil guide you; I will
turn the darkness into light before you and
make the rough places smooth.  These are the
things I will do;  I will not forsake you."
                           ~Isaiah 42:16

and

A Mother's Creed

Just for today I wil do everything that I can to control
my child's diabetes.  I will not allow it to control me or
my child.  Yet with every finger stick and injection, I
will say a prayer that tomorrow is the day of a cure !
                                 ~Jeni Tambash

----

HAVE A SUPER DAY  THANK  YOU  C.J.  JUTRAS    "LIST MEMBER"

----

If you have a thought that you think should be added to the database please
e-mail email @ redacted

If you have a friend or relative that you would like to share our daily
thoughts with, please submit their e-mail address to email @ redacted

Visit the JUVENILE DIABETES FOUNDATION at www.jdf.org