[IP] Supportive endos/ former endo

Josh's former endo (who saw him twice a year and blew us off every time we
brought up a pump) left the practice here shortly after Josh changed endos.
He has moved to Arizona and gone into geriatric practice- I don't even think
it is endocrine related.  I thought that was very interesting.  He was in
pediatric endocrinology here for many years and pediatrics before that.  I am
thankful that people on this list encouraged me to change endos.   Josh's new
endo is wonderful.  Very supportive of pumps- the day Josh started,  there
was a person starting whose main interest in pumping was to sleep late on
weekends.  She is willing to try something she is not familiar with (like the
Humalog/ Velosulin mix), and she trusted me to change Josh's basals after the
first two weeks pumping.  She was impressed with how much I had learned on
this list.  Of course, she and our CDE are always available if I need them.
Sometimes I still have to pinch myself when I think of how long we tried for
the pump and how well it's going now that Josh actually has one.