[IP] Pumping since 9/28- Thanks!!

Josh, my 16 year old son, has been pumping now since 9/28.  Because of this
list I knew that the pump was not a miracle and you can't just 'set it and
forget it.'  I warned  Josh that it would take time and patience to get his
basals and boluses worked out.  Well, for the last three weeks his blood
sugars have been wonderful and  he is doing a great job of troubleshooting
the pump.  Once his blood sugars were higher than normal (since on the pump)
and he noticed bubbles in the tubing.  Changed the entire set and voila!
normal blood sugars again.  Another time he had used a site he had never used
and I guess absorption was not as good...high blood sugars- changed the site
and back to normal again.  He loves sleeping late and waking up with great
numbers, and the occasional treat (Frostys and Blizzards).  The Humalog/
Velosulin mix has worked like a charm, too.  Josh's sites last up to 4 days
without a problem (he hasn't tried to go longer than that).  Thanks for all
your help and support!!  This is great- I only wish he could have had the
eight years since he was diagnosed.