Re: [IP] Research Paper

Hi Leanna, I am 17 years old, and have been pumping for two months.  I live
in Wakefield, Rhode Island.  I was only diagnosed with diabetes 6 months
ago, so I started on a pump mostly because I wanted my old "normal"
lifestyle back and also because I was getting very frustrated with trying so
hard for good control and failing miserably! I felt very hopeless/depressed.
  I know this sound cliche, but I really don't feel like that anymore.  At
least now I can fix things more easily, not to mention the fact that I've
met some really great people because of diabetes and pumping.  Anyway, hope
that helps :)  --Gianna Marzilli