Re: [IP] Lin versus log

In a message dated 11/6/99 10:13:58 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I'm curious: Is everyone out
 there using Humalog? Or are there those who are still using Humulin or some
 other version or Regular insulin? And if so, why? >>

Hi Jeffrey.....Im in Dallas too!

Everybody I know is using Humalog.....Today is my one-month anniversary of
pumping.......Ill NEVER go back to injections!  I love this little machine!
I went with Minimed.....its a bigger company, docs are more familiar with it,
it looks more like a pager, more options, etc.

The bottom line is either pump is better than no pump at all!