[IP] Re: (IP)Another insurance question??

I am on Health Options HMO in Florida and call the 800# on the back of my
pump and haven't had any problems getting supplies.  This whole process has
gone smoothly for me insurance wise.  Sorry you are having problems with
insurance.  What HMO are you on?  It seems that the right hand does not know
what the left hand is doing.   Reading these posts have made me aware of
serious insurance problems.  Hope you can get this straightened out ASAP.