[IP] All the stuff you have to do before pumping!!

Wow, I am going to see my endo in about 10 days about getting a pump. I
talked to my CDE about it and she advised me to keep a record of bgs,
carbos, and insulin until I go. I now have 3 weeks worth of stats. Someone
on here also advised me of doing this a short time later. Boy am I glad I
have!! I hope that this will shorten my wait to get started once I finish
with the insurance stuff.
So, All of you soon-to-be-pumpers: **take note** keep detailed records of
your bgs, carbo intake and insulin dosages and even exercise routines.
Thanks for the lesson everyone. It must be very frustrating to have to wait.
Hope everything works out!!