Re: [IP] disconnecting to shower

Hi Jean,
     The shortest tubing available for the Sofset is 24 "". When I used this
set,I found it a lot easier to deal with. MM may agree to exchange longer
sets for these. They did for me. I have since switched to Silhouettes (also
available with the short tubing). If bumping the site seems to be a problem,
as it was with me, perhaps you would consider the Sils. I have had no problem
with that issue since switching. As regards tubing in general, I find that it
is much less obtrusive if I run it out through a panty leg and then up to
where I'm going to clip it to my waistband. Welcome to pumping !!