[IP] Thoughts on going on a pump!

This was a few years ago, I'm sure his attitude has changed in the last few
years.  And yes, I've spoken with both MiniMed and Disetronic, but neither
has offered to speak to my endo for me.   I've always had good tests, my
last HbA1c was 5.9.  I guess that's why I've been discouraged from trying
new things, it's almost the old idea, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it", but
I just need a change in my life.  I'll let everyone know how it works out
when I talk to my endo.  As I said b4, if he's against it, I can always find
a new dr.  :)

Thanks to everyone for the encouragement.