Re: [IP] disconnecting to shower

email @ redacted wrote:
> I am a 47 yr. old female - the one that lives in SF with 4 cats

Hi, I am a 52 year old male living with 2 cats (and 1 dog!) in the South
Bay Area.

Welcome from another SF area pumper.  Thought I would tell you about my
experience with Kaiser in Northern California.  I don't think you need
to be scared about anything.  They have worked with me all the way.  I
decided to go on the pump in August after discussing things with my
endo.  He ordered the pump for me and it arrived in about a week (no
cost to me).  I went through training, talked to a dietician and
diabetic nurse a number of times and started on the pump in mid
September.  I have ordered and reordered infusion sets and reservoirs
without any problems at all, and Kaiser does provide them at no cost to
me.  I couldn't be happier with everything.  Going on a pump is a bit
expensive and Kaiser has done a wonderful job of making it easier for me
in just about every way.  I hope that your experience is the same, best
of luck to you.

Bob Goodman
San Francisco Bay Area (South Bay)