Re: [IP] Frozen Shoulder

At 11:48 AM 11/6/1999  George Davis wrote:

>What exercises are used to help alleviate frozen shoulder??

I just keep stretching it into positions where it doesn't want to go... it
feels like you're going to break something when you do it, but knowing
where my left arm can go, I figure that my right should be able to do the
same things. As an example I can easily scratch behind my right shoulder
with my left hand, but can't quite get there with my right. So I keep
pushing it (yes it hurts) and it gradually gets better.

There is no totally pain-free way of doing this... when I went through
physical therapy on my left side, 3 years ago, it was no picnic, either.